Interior Building Contractors was founded by managing member Joseph Nosal Jr, in 2011, in the belief that with experienced and energetic team members a commercial drywall company can refine the way projects are delivered without sacrificing time, safety and quality. In leveraging the use of the latest technology and resources, Interior Building Contractors has grown and continues to grow exponentially making the firm a staple in the Southern New England Market and drywall Industry.
Interior Building Contractors is bondable up to $25,000,000 per single project and holds the following licenses and certifications:
- CT Major Contractor Registration #.0902999
- CT DAS Prequalified Contractor
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Project Types include but are not limited to:
- Healthcare, Medical and Senior Living Facilities
- Education and Higher Learning
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Private Sector Commercial Projects such as office fit outs or mixed used developments.
- Public Sector Commercial Projects such as municipal and state projects.
Interior Building Contractors through diligence and integrity holds its core values of honest customer driven service on every project. Our goal is to build and maintain trust that leads to enduring relationships and customer satisfaction. At “IBC”, we understand that the outcome or every task, every process and every project, matters.
Interior Building Contractors is a full service commercial drywall company specializing in
- Light Gauge Metal Truss Installation
- Exterior and Interior Metal Stud Framing
- Rough Carpentry
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Frames, Doors, and Hardware
- Bathroom Accessories
- Fiberglass Reinforced Panels
- General Trades Packages
- Exterior Finishes
Interior Building Contractors is a fully insured CT DAS and Pre-Qualified Contractor and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with experienced carpenters with OSHA 10 & 30 certifications.
At IBC, We pride ourselves on honest customer service driven values and building and maintaining relationships where collaboration amongst all project members is encouraged to reach a common goal of completing projects timely with safety and quality.